NCSFA U16 GIRLS INTER-COUNTY TROPHY FINAL RESULT
Northumberland 1 Durham 3 (HT 0 - 3) Scorers: Jael Anderson (2), Sharna Wilkinson
This is the fifth time Durham have won the NCSFA U16 Girls Inter-county Trophy, the last time being season 2010-11.
Both the Hudl U18 Girls Colleges' Trophy and the Hudl U18 Girls Schools' Trophy were held at Meadow Lane, the home of Notts County FC.
- In the Colleges' Trophy Gateshead College defeated South Gloucestershire & Stroud College by 2 goals to 1 to win the trophy for the third time. One of Gateshead's goal scorers was former county player Louise Griffiths.
- Durham Sixth Form Centre failed in their attempt to beat Barking Abbey School in the Schools' Trophy losing 0-4.
U16 Boys Premier League Schools' Cup: Congratulations to Cardinal Hume RC on reaching the final of the Premier League Schools's Cup by beating West Hill School (Tameside SFA) 4-2. In the final Cardinal Hume will play The Windsor Boys' School (Slough SFA) who beat Shoreham Academy (Worthing SFA) 4-3 on penalties after the semi-final finished 2-2.
The following finals have been arranged for The Graham Sports Centre, Maiden Castle, Durham
- U18 Senior Knock-out Cup: Wednesday 5 April - St Leonard's RC v St Robert of Newmister RC or St Thomas More RC
- U18 Senior League Cup: Thursday 6 April - Durham Johnston or St Joseph's Catholic Academy v St Leonard's RC
- U16 Bert Hodgson Trophy: Thursday 6 April
- U15 County Cup: Wednesday 26 April ko 4.45pm - St Wilfrid's RC College v Hurworth
- U13 TUC Cup: Tuesday 2 May - Farringdon Community College v Durham Johnston
- U15 Sunderland Children's Hospital Cup: Wednesday 3 May
- U16 Girls County Cup: Wednesday 3 May
- U14 Inter-association Knock-out Cup: Thursday 4 May
- U15 Londonderry Cup: Thursday 4 May ko 4.30pm - St Robert of Newmister RC v Framwellgate
The following finals have been arranged for Eastbourne Sports Complex, Darlington
- U12 Crompton & Harrison Cup: Monday 3 April - St Joseph's Catholic Academy v St Thomas More RC
- U13 Girls or U14 Girls County Cup: Friday 28 April
- U13 Girls or U14 Girls County Cup: Friday 5 May
U16 Lambton Trophy: Middlesbrough v Chester-le-Street on Tuesday 2 May at Middlesbrough FC Training Ground, Rockliffe, Darlington ko 5pm
U13 Joicey Cup: Cardinal Hume RC v Durham Johnston on Monday 3 April at Leyburn Grove, Houghton-le-Spring ko 4.30pm
U14 CIC Cup: St Joseph's Catholic Academy v Monkwearmouth Academy - provisionally arranged for Thursday 27 April at Maiden Castle, Durham
Ty McGurk 5-a-side Trophy: The winner of this season's competition was St George's CE Academy, representatives of Darlington PSFA.
Harrison Cup: Darlington, who were only defeated once in the qualifying stage of the competition, suffered their second defeat in the play off group for the trophy, this time at the hands of Chester-le-Street. Sunderland and Stockton were evenly matched and the game finished all-square.
Fixtures scheduled for Saturday 25 March: Darlington v Sunderland and Middlesbrough v Chester-le-Street
Harry Charlton Memorial Trophy: This competition began with victories for North Tyneside and Redcar & Cleveland over Newcastle and East Northumberland respectively.
Fixtures scheduled for Saturday 25 March: East Northumberland v Newcastle and Redcar & Cleveland v North Tyneside
Derwent & Medomsley Trophy: Darlington, North Tyneside and Redcar & Cleveland have progressed into the semi-final. Sunderland play Middlesbrough in the remaining quarter-final tie.
ESFA Danone Nations Primary 7-a-side competitions (North Region rounds)
- Schools' Cup for School Teams: Easington Colliery Primary School failed in their attempt to reach the National Finals for the second time. The competition, which was due to be played in 2 groups of 5, had to be reorganised into 1 group of 9 because of a late withdrawal this giving each school 8 games. Easington began well by winning 4 matches and drawing the other thus putting themselves in an excellent position to make the National Finals. However, 3 consecutive defeats dashed their hopes of making further progress in the competition.
- Schools' Cup for Girls: Easington Colliery Primary School suffered another setback in their hopes of reaching the National Finals. The team qualified from the group stage to claim a place in the tournament semi-final. Unfortunately the girls were beaten 1-2 by Greenside Primary School (Greater Manchester CSFA) thus denying the East Durham school a place in the National Finals for the second time.
- Small Schools' Soccer Sevens: St Bede's RC Primary School, Sacriston narrowly failed to reached the National Finals when they were beaten in the North Region semi-final, on penalties, to Barkston Ash (North Yorkshire CSFA) after the match finished 1-1.
- Inter-association Trophy: Chester-le-Street PSFA will represent DCSFA on Saturday 1 April at Academy of Light, Sunderland FC commencing 1pm
- U16 Girls: Final Tables
- U16 Boys: Final Tables
- Cleveland will play Cheshire on Saturday 1 April with a 12.30pm kick off at Billingham Town FC. Lancashire comprehensively beat Northumberland 6-0 to reach their 19th NCSFA U16 Boys Inter-county final.
- U18s: Final Tables
- The tie between Northumberland and Greater Manchester is to be played on Saturday 8 April at Newcastle University's Cochrane Park ko 1.30pm. South Yorkshire reached their first U18 Northern Counties final for many years with an excellent 5-1 away victory over Merseyside.
Durham knocked out of national competition
Durham into National final
Durham beat holders to make NCSFA final
Durham fall to an early goal
Durham progress into national semi-finals
Durham lose to a last minute goal
Durham beaten by cup holders
Durham secure semi-final spot.
Durham gain a point
Durham gain a much-needed victory
Next page: DCSFA Officers